Friday, August 10, 2012

Technical Difficulties



You know it's been a long time since you last blogged when it takes you a minute to remember how to log in. Yes, I know I am the worst blogger ever. Hangs head in shame.

To be fair, I was dealing with some technical difficulties. I think when it comes to computers I might be cursed. First my computer crashed, so I started using my son's laptop, which I did something to and screwed up his hard drive. The hubbster managed to get mine limping a long again, and I thought maybe I might be able to put off getting a new computer for another couple of months. But every time I start to think that way something else breaks on it. Most recently the A button popped off the keyboard. So come September, I have decided to buy a new computer. Something sturdy, apparently. Any suggestions?

Enough of my whining. Despite broken computers, I'm hard at work on the The Devil's Shadow--sequel to The Devil's Eye. And I think Kyle might be my favorite hero ever. But it's early days yet, so I'll have to wait and see.

Finally, The Witch's Stone is free today and tomorrow or at Amazon. Happy reading!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Dawn,

    I'm also a terribly tardy blogger so I feel your shame lol. Sorry to hear about your computer troubles, but the sunshine is that you get to choose a new 'puter! Yay!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you found a new computer? Maybe it’s not you. Maybe the computers are just outdated and old. That’s way they keep breaking down on you. In your case, it’s good that your husband helps you out, but it would be better to get the computer checked out by a professional. Sometimes the problem is more than just what an amateur sees up front.

    ReplyDelete